Saturday 3 September 2022

Series 23, Prog 8

ROYALTY

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


The King - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross: Sing Along with Basie

Street of Dreams - Lou Rawls: That’s Lou

The Lady is a Tramp - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings The Rodgers & Hart Song Book

You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me - Frank Sinatra: Songs for Swingin’ Lovers!

At Seventeen - Janis Ian: Between the Lines

If I Had You - Johnny Hartman: I Love Everybody

Marie - Judy Collins: Hard Times for Lovers

Star! - Frank Sinatra: Greatest Hits, Vol 2

The Moon Got in My Eyes - Mildred Bailey: Harlem Lullaby

Little Queen - Chuck Berry: single

You’re Nobody ’Til Somebody Loves You - Dinah Washington: Dinah ’62

Sun King - The Beatles: Abbey Road

The Other Woman - Nina Simone: Nina Simone at Town Hall

Mythical Kings and Iguanas - Dory Previn: Mythical Kings and Iguanas

The Man I Love - Carmen McRae: Can’t Hide Love

That’s Life (alternate orchestration) - Frank Sinatra: Ultimate Sinatra (The Centennial Collection)

Someday My Prince Will Come - Alexis Cole: Someday My Prince Will Come


Photo: Mike B




No comments:

Post a Comment