Thursday 8 September 2022

Series 23, Prog 9

TOP HATS!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


A Tip of the Hat - Dena DeRose: Ode to the Road

Putting’ on the Ritz - Fred Astaire: The Astaire Story (Vol 1)

A Straw Hat Full of Lilacs - Barbara Lea: Lea in Love (Bonus Track)

You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker: The Best of Joe Cocker

Top Hat, White Tie and Tails - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings the Irving Berlin Song Book

Gonna Buy a Hat - Chris Rea: Dancing with Strangers

The Ladies Who Lunch - Eydie Gormé: single

They Can’t Take That Away from Me - Billie Holiday: Body and Soul

Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home) - Marvin Gaye: The Complete Mowtown Singles Vol 9 (1969)

Misty - Sarah Vaughan: Sassy Swings The Tivoli

Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat - Bob Dylan: single

I Can’t Get Started - Hildegarde: 78rpm single

On the Sunny Side of the Street - Ella Fitzgerald: JATP in Tokyo (Live at The Nichigeki Theatre, 1953)

High Hat - Fred Astaire: The Complete London Sessions

Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home - Cleo Laine: Born on a Friday


Photo: Sam Lion




No comments:

Post a Comment