Friday 23 September 2022

Season 23, Prog 11

EVERYTHING…

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Everything Happens for the Best - Billie Holiday: The Real Billie Holiday

Everything I’ve Got Belongs to You - Blossom Dearie: Blossom Dearie

You’re Everything but Mine - Joe Williams: Swingin’ Night at Birdland

Everything I Love - Marlene VerPlanck: Once There was a Moon

Everything Must Change - Todd Gordon: Ballads from the Midnight Hotel

Everything but You - Ella Fitzgerald: The Duke Ellington Song Book

You’re My Everything - Nat King Cole: I Don’t Want to be Hurt Anymore

Everything Happens to Me - Rosemary Clooney: Ring Around Rosie

I’ve Got Just About Everything - Tony Bennett: When Lights are Low

Everything That Happens to You - Lena Horne & Michel Legrand: Lena & Michel

Everything I Have is Yours - Billy Eckstine & Quincy Jones: At Basin Street East

Everything’s Been Done Before - Susannah McCorkle & Dave Frischberg: No More Blues

(Everything I Touched Turned to) Gold - Joe Valino: single

You are My Everything - Oliver Bohovic: single

Uptight (Everything’s Alright) - Nancy Wilson: A Touch of Today

Everything I Love - Morgana King: For You, For Me, For Evermore

The Best of Everything - Frank Sinatra: LA is My Lady


Photo: DS Stories



No comments:

Post a Comment