Thursday 25 August 2022

Series 23, Prog 6

WALTER DONALDSON SONG BOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


It’s Been So Long - Benny Goodman Orchestra featuring Helen Ward: 78rpm single

Did I Remember? - Nancy Wilson: Hollywood My Way

Sleepy Head - The Mills Brothers: Golden Greats

Mister Meadowlark - Bing Crosby & Johnny Mercer: Personality 

Cuckoo in the Clock - Lena Horne: Lena Like Latin

At Sundown - Morgana King: The Greatest Songs Ever Swung

My Mammy - Liza Minnelli: Liza with a “Z”

'Tain't No Sin (To Dance Around In Your Bones) - Mark Murphy: Let Yourself Go

What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry - Keely Smith: Swingin’ Pretty

Little White Lies - Dick Haymes: Rain or Shine

My Buddy - Claire Martin: Secret Love

You’re Driving Me Crazy - Big Joe Turner: Boss of the Blues

Carolina in the Morning - Dinah Shore: Dinah Down Home

My Blue Heaven - Sy Oliver & His Orchestra & Chorus: Jimmie Lunceford in Hi-Fi

Makin’ Whoopee! - Dinah Washington: The Swingin’ Miss “D”

I’ve Had My Moments - Frank Sinatra: Close to You

Love Me or Leave Me - Peggy Lee: Black Coffee

Yes Sir, That’s My Baby - Frank Sinatra: Strangers in the Night


WALTER DONALDSON 

February 15, 1893 - July 15, 1947




No comments:

Post a Comment