Friday 30 September 2022

Season 23, Prog 12

LOST

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


I’m Lost - Arthur Prysock with Count Basie & His Orchestra: Arthur Prysock-Count Basie

You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feelin’ - Nancy Wilson: Today - My Way

Lost in Another Time - Norma Winstone & Fred Hersch: Songs & Lullabies

Lost in a Fog - Tommy Leonetti with Marion Evans & His Orchestra: Dream Street

Let’s Get Lost - Callum Au & Claire Martin: Songs and Stories

Lost for Words - Claire Martin: Time & Place

Lost in a Memory of You - Connie Conway: The Very Best of Connie Conway

Lost in a Summer Night - June Christy: Gone for the Day

When I Lost You - Tony Bennett: Bennett/Berlin

I Lost My Sugar in Salt Lake City - Peggy Lee: Blues Cross Country with Quincy Jones

Lost in You - Liza Minnelli: Gently

Is it Better to have Loved and Lost? - Nat King Cole: Looking Back (sans rhythm)

I Got Lost in His Arms - Marion Montgomery & Laurie Holloway: Skylark

Lost Up in Loving You - Carmen McRae: Can’t Hide Love

Lost in the Stars - Frank Sinatra: The Concert Sinatra 


Photo: Jens Johnsson



No comments:

Post a Comment