THE FRANK LOESSER SONG BOOK
Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com
I Believe In You - Bobby Darin: Swings
Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year - Lee Wiley: Back Home Again
Warm All Over - Frank D'Rone with Billy May & His Orchestra: After the Ball
I Wish I Didn’t Love You So - Peggy Lee: If You Go
A Woman In Love - Bobby Scott: The Singing Bobby Scott/My Heart In My Hands
Poppa Don’t Preach to Me - Lena Horne: Lena Sings Your Requests
My Time of Day - Mel Tormé: Sings Sunday in New York
Heart and Soul - Ella Mae Morse: The Morse Code
Two Sleepy People - Fats Waller: Fun with Fats
I Hear Music - Ella Fitzgerald & Nelson Riddle: Ella Swings Brightly with Nelson
Never Will I Marry - Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley: Nancy Wilson - with Cannonball Adderley
What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve? - Lou Rawls: Merry Christmas - Ho! Ho! Ho!
Guys and Dolls - Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby & Dean Martin: Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 6)
Sit Down, You're Rockin' The Boat - Sammy Davis Jr: Sammy Davis Jr
Luck Be a Lady - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra/Vegas (Disc 2)
Baby, It’s Cold Outside - Ray Charles and Betty Carter: Ray Charles & Betty Carter
If I Were a Bell - Beverly Kenny: Come Swing with Me
On a Slow Boat to China - Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney: Fancy Meeting You Here
Frank Loesser
(June 29, 1910 - July 28, 1969)
Photo: Marije Kouyzer
No comments:
Post a Comment