Saturday 6 July 2024

Series 28, Prog 3

BELIEVING

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


I Believe in You - Sarah Vaughan: The Explosive Side of Sarah Vaughan

Making Believe You’re Here - Nat King Cole: The Very Thought of You

Believe - Nat King Cole: Every Time I Feel the Spirit (bonus track)

Make Believe Dreams - Esther Phillips: And I Love Him (Esther Phillips Sings Great Love Songs)

I Believe - Dinah Washington & Brook Benton: The Two of Us

Do You Believe - Carol Kidd & Nigel Clark: Dreamsville

You Better Believe It - Billy Eckstine: For the Love of Ivy

I Believe in Dreams - Doris Day: I Have Dreamed

I Can’t Believe That You’re in Love with Me - Helen O’Connell: Here’s Helen

I Believe - Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Durante & Bobby Long: Sinatra in Hollywood

Would You Believe - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: Witchcraft/The Songs of Cy Coleman

You Must Believe in Spring - Ian Shaw: Somewhere Towards Love

I’m Making Believe - Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass: Easy Living

How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Loved You (When You Know I've Been a Liar All My Life) - Bing Crosby & Judy Garland: Bing Crosby Radio Show

I’m a Believer - Barb Jungr: The Men I Love/The New American Songbook

Believe It, Beloved - Al Hibbler with Johnny Hodges & His Orchestra: Favorites

Make Believe - Peggy Lee: Live in London


Photo: Brett Sayles




No comments:

Post a Comment