Saturday 6 July 2024

Series 28, Prog 4

FAMILY RELATIONS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Your Mother’s Son-in-Law - Billie Holiday with Benny Goodman & His Orchestra: The Real Billie Holiday

Night Time was My Mother - June Christy: The Song Is June

Gran’ma Plays the Numbers - Sy Oliver: 78rpm single

My Cousin in Milwaukee - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings the George & Ira Gershwin Song Book (Vol 2)

Texas Girl at the Funeral of Her Father - Randy Newman: Little Criminals

Hey! Stop Kissin’ My Sister - Fats Waller: Fun with Fats

Four Brothers - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross: Sing a Song of Basie

Aunt Hagar’s Blues - Pearl Bailey: St Louis Blues

My Cousin Louella - Frank Sinatra: The Columbia Years (1943-1952) - Vol 7

This Mother’s Daughter - Nancy Wilson: This Mother’s Daughter

Who Takes Care of the Caretaker’s Daughter - Bobby Darin & Johnny Mercer: Two of a Kind

Sons of - Judy Collins: Whales & Nightingales

Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Annie Ross: Sings a Handful of Songs (bonus track)

Songs and Lullabies - Norma Winstone & Fred Hersch: Songs & Lullabies

My Father - Nina Simone: Baltimore

(Me and) Brother Bill - Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong: Bing & Satchmo

(I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My) Sister Kate - Madeleine Peyroux: Celebrating 20 Years Of The Festival International de Jazz de Montreal (1980-2000)


Photo: Pexels User



No comments:

Post a Comment