Thursday 25 August 2022

Series 23, Prog 7

THE CHARMS OF ARMS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Almost in Your Arms - Nancy Wilson: Hollywood My Way

I Got Lost in His Arms - Carol Kidd & Nigel Clark: Tell Me Once Again

Cinderella (Stay in My Arms) - Jackie Paris: The Song is Paris

I’ve Never Left Your Arms - Peggy Lee: Peggy at Basin Street East

Wish I Was Back In My Baby's Arms - Lena Horne: Lena Sings Your Requests

Back in My Arms - Nat King Cole: The Beautiful Ballads

Here in My Arms - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings the Rodgers & Hart Song Book

In the Arms of Love - Matt Monro & Nelson Riddle: Matt Sings, Nelson Swings

Time On My Hands (You In My Arms) - Billie Holiday: 78rpm single

Into My Arms - Ian Shaw: Somewhere Towards Love

My Honey’s Login’ Arms - The Gotham Stompers Featuring Ivie Anderson: The Chronological Duke Ellington & His Orchestra 1937

The Shelter of Your Arms - Sammy Davis Jr: The Shelter of Your Arms

Take Me in Your Arms - Dinah Washington: Dinah ’63

In My Arms - Glen Campbell: Ghost on the Canvas

Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ella Mae Morse: single

Full Moon and Empty Arms - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra Sings Nancy (EP)

World in My Arms - Nat King Cole: Looking Back (original version)

All of Me - Jimmy Rushing & Eddie Condon: Eddie Condon in Japan


Photo: Lilartsy




No comments:

Post a Comment