Sunday 10 April 2022

Series 22, Prog 6

EDWARD HEYMAN SONG BOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


When I Fall in Love - Nat King Cole: Love Is the Thing

Love Letters - Patti Austin: The Real Me

I Cover the Waterfront - Sammy Davis Jr: It’s All Over but the Swingin’

You’re Mine , You - June Christy & Stan Kenton: Duet

Out of Nowhere - Paul Marinaro: studio recording

What’s Wrong with Me - Morgana King: Gemini Changes

My Love for You - Harry James: The Complete Harry James & His Orchestra featuring Frank Sinatra

Through the Years - Ready Willing and Mabel: A Cocktail for the Ears

For Sentimental Reasons - Amanda Randolph: The ‘30s Girls (1932-1940)

Boo Hoo - Jimmy Rushing with Count Basie & His Orchestra: Blues I Love to Sing

My Silent Love - Carol Sloane: Out of the Blue

I Wanna be Loved - Lena Horne: Lena on the Blue Side

Blame It on My Youth - Kurt Elling: Flirting with Twilight

Easy Come, Easy Go - Anita O’Day: Sings Jimmy Giuffre Arrangements

(I Offer You the Moon) SeƱorita - Frank Sinatra: The Columbia Years (1943-1952)

If I Steal a Kiss - Frank Sinatra: The Columbia Years (1943-1952)

Body and Soul - Ella Fitzgerald & Nelson Riddle: Ella Swings Gently with Nelson


EDWARD HEYMAN  (March 14, 1907 - October 16, 1981)



No comments:

Post a Comment