Thursday 14 April 2022

Series 22, Prog 8

ALL THINGS FREE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


The Best Things in Life are Free - Lena Horne: Here’s Lena, Now!

Free and Easy - Bobby Troup: Bobby Troup & His Stars of Jazz

Born Free - Frank Sinatra: The World We Knew

Any Place I Hang My Hat is Home - Judy Garland: Judy

Don’t Set Me Free - Ray Charles: single

Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton: single

Simple Song of Freedom - Bobby Darin: Live! at The Desert Inn

Someday We’ll All Be Free - Jacqui Dankworth: Live to Love

The Good Life - Steve Lawrence: Portrait of Steve

La Nouvelle Liberté (New Freedom) - Susanna Bartilla & Ted Bjurwill: single

Free Spirits - Peggy Lee: That Was Then, This Is Now

Somewhere in My Heart - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Free - Tommy Leonetti: single

Free Fall - Clare Fischer: Free Fall

I Feel Free - Cream: single

I Wish You Love - Esther Phillips: And I Love Him/Esther Phillips Sings Great Love Songs


Photo: Petr Ganaj


No comments:

Post a Comment