Thursday 24 March 2022

Series 22, Prog 5

WHY…

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Why Don’t You Do Right - Ella Fitzgerald: JATP in Japan/The Ella Fitzgerald Set
I Know Why (and So Do You) - June Christy: Fair and Warmer
Why Try to Change Me Now - Frank Sinatra: No One Cares
Wonder Why - Claire Martin: Too Much in Love to Care
I Don’t Know Why (I Just Do) - Joe Williams & Harry ‘Sweets’ Edison: Together
Why Can’t I - Judy Garland: Classic Garland (The Capitol Years 1955-1965)
Why - Ernie Andrews: This Is Ernie Andrews
Why Shouldn’t I - Margaret Whiting: Margaret Whiting Sings for the Starry-Eyed
Why’d You Do Me The Way You Did - The Royal Bopsters: Party of Four
Why Was I Born - Cher: Bittersweet White Light
Why Keep On Breaking My Heart - Nina Simone: Wild Is the Wind
Why and How - Mark Murphy: Midnight Mood
Why Don’t We Try Staying Home - Susannah McCorkle: Easy to Love (The Songs of Cole Porter)
Why Not - Johnny Mathis: Live It Up!
Don’t Know Why - Norah Jones: Come Away with Me
Why Should I Cry Over You - Andy Williams: single
Why Can’t This Night Go On Forever - Frank D’Rone with Billy May & His Orchestra: After the Ball
I Wonder Why - Ella  Fitzgerald: Ella

Photo: Magda Ehlers

No comments:

Post a Comment