Saturday 15 January 2022

Series 21, Prog 15

LIES, LIES, LIES

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


It’s a Sin to Tell a Lie - Tony Bennett: When Lights Are Low

I Never Lied to You - Carmen McRae: I Am Music

I’m Gonna Go Fishin’ - Mel Tormé: I Dig the Duke/I Dig the Count

The Lies of Handsome Men - Cleo Laine: Blue and Sentimental

Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?

Little White Lies - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Swings Lightly

They Didn’t Believe Me - Dinah Washington: The Swingin’ Miss “D”

What Will I Tell My Heart - Joe Williams: A Man Ain’t Supposed to Cry

How Deep Is the Ocean - Dena DeRose: A Walk in the Park

Sweet Georgia Brown - Diane Schuur: In Tribute

Goodbye (She Quietly Says) - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Blizzard of Lies - Shaynee Rainbolt: At Home

Got to Get You into My Life - Thelma Houston & The Pressure Cooker: I’ve Got the Music in Me

The Rules of the Road - Nat King Cole: Let’s Face the Music!

Don’t Play That Song (You Lied) - Aretha Franklin: Live at The Fillmore West

Don’t Like Goodbyes - Callum Au & Claire Martin: Songs and Stories


Photo: lilartsy




No comments:

Post a Comment