Friday 21 January 2022

Series 21, Prog 16

UNCONVENTIONAL VOICES

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


I’m Walkin’ Through Heaven with You - Jimmy Rushing: Five Feet of Soul

This One’s from the Heart - Tom Waits & Crystal Gale: One from The Heart (Soundtrack)

I Still Suits Me - Bobby Troup: The Distinctive Style of Bobby Troup

I Wanna Be Loved by You - Marilyn Monroe: Some Like It Hot! (Soundtrack)

That’s Life - Alan Cumming: I Bought a Blue Car Today

I’ll See You in My Dreams - Jimmy Durante: Jimmy Durante’s Way of Life

Everyone’s in Love with You - David Byrne: Look into the Eyeball

I’m in the Mood for Love - Mae West: The Fabulous Mae West

Lullaby in Ragtime - Harry Nilsson: A Little Touch of Schmilsson in the Night

So, Relax - Leon Redbone: Sugar

Bo Mambo - Yma Sumac: Mambo!

C’est Si Bon - Louis Armstrong: Satchmo Serenades

Roll ‘Em Pete - Big Joe Turner: Boss of the Blues

You’ll Be Sorry - Big Maybelle: The Okeh Sessions

Good Night, Irene - Dr John: Goin’ Back to New Orleans

Honeysuckle Rose - Marlene Dietrich: Dietrich In London

The Time of Your Life - Randy Newman: A Bug’s Life (Soundtrack)


Photo: SHVETS Production



No comments:

Post a Comment