Thursday 30 December 2021

Series 12, Prog 13

NEW YEAR SPECIAL: SONGS FROM 1922

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


My Man - Peggy Lee: I Like Men!

I’m Just Wild About Harry - Cleo Laine: All About Me

Do It Again - Vic Damone: The Best of Vic Damone

I’ll Build a Stairway to Paradise - Nancy Sinatra: Shifting Gears

My Buddy - Clare Martin: Secret Love

April Showers - Judy Garland: Judy

Chicago - Frank Sinatra: The Hollywood Years

Second Hand Rose - Barbra Streisand: Funny Girl (Soundtrack)

Toot, Toot, Tootsie (Goo’ Bye) - Eydie Gormé: Vamps the Roaring 20s

Aggravatin’ Papa - Pearl Bailey: More Songs for Adults Only

Downhearted Blues - Mildred Bailey: Blues by Mildred Bailey

Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong: Bing & Satchmo

My Honey’s Lovin’ Arms - The Gotham Stompers featuring Ivie Anderson

Runnin’ Wild - Marilyn Monroe: Some Like It Hot (Soundtrack)

Some Sunny Day - Lee Wiley: Lee Wiley Sings Irving Berlin

The Sheik of Araby - Fats Domino: A Lot of Dominos!

Limehouse Blues - Rosemary Clooney & Nelson Riddle: Rosie Solves the Swinging’ Riddle!

‘Tain’t Nobody’s Business (If I Do) - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella in Montreux


Photo: Anna Tarazevich



No comments:

Post a Comment