Saturday, 8 August 2026

Series 33, Prog 13

THE ALAN JAY LERNER SONG BOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Show Me - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella Sings Broadway

Gigi - Billy Eckstine: Imagination

I Remember It Well - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gormé: We Got Us

If Ever I Would Leave You - Irene Reid: Room for One More

Too Late Now - Denise Donatelli: Soul Shadows

What Did I Have That I Don't Have - Sammy Davis Jr & Buddy Rich: The Sounds of ’66

I Could Have Danced All Night - Peggy Lee: Latin ale Lee

Wouldn’t It Be Loverly - Lena Horne: Here’s Lena Now!

Some People - Gerard Kenny: Time Between the Time

Almost Like Being in Love - Lorez Alexandria: Deep Roots

Here I’ll Stay - Bobby Darin: For Teenagers Only

Get Me to the Church On Time - Rosemary Clooney & Nelson Riddle: Rosie Solves the Swingin’ Riddle!

I’m Glad I’m Not Young Anymore - Maurice Chevalier: Gigi (Soundtrack)

The Heather On the Hill - Norma Winstone: Manhattan in the Rain

Follow Me - Frank Sinatra & Duke Ellington: Francis A & Edward K

On the Street Where You Live - Jacqui Dankworth: Detour Ahead

I’ve Grown Accustomed to Her Face - Dean Martin: This Time I’m Swingin’


Alan Jay Lerner 

(August 31, 1918 - June 14, 1986)




No comments:

Post a Comment