Thursday 22 August 2024

Series 28, Prog 11

IN THE KNOW

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


How Am I to Know - Rosemary Clooney & Nelson Riddle: Rosie Solves the Swingin’ Riddle!

Don’t Know If I’m Comin’ or Goin’ - Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra: 78rpm single 

For All We Know - Nat King Cole: The Very Thought of You

I Don’t Know How to Love Him - Peggy Lee: Where Did They Go

The First Thing You Know You’re in Love - June Christy: Something Cool

Don’t You Know - Ray Charles: Hallelujah I Love Her So

More Than You Know - Beverly Kenney: Like Yesterday

(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know - Dena DeRose: Travelin' Light (Live in Antwerp, Belgium)

I Don’t Know About You - Mark Murphy: Playing the Field

Getting to Know You - Gloria Lynne: This Little Boy of Mine

Do You Want to Know a Secret - Keely Smith: Sings the John Lennon & Paul McCartney Songbook

I Know - Fats Domino: Fats Is Back

To Know You Is to Love You - Thelma Houston & The Pressure Cooker: I’ve Got the Music in Me

You Don’t Know Me - Nancy Wilson: Welcome to My Love

The Summer Knows - Frank Sinatra: Some Nice Things I’ve Missed

You Better Know It - Nina Simone: Sings Duke Ellington

Some Cats Know - Peggy Lee: Sings Leiber & Stoller (aka Mirrors)

Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans - Rosemary Clooney: Dedicated to Nelson


Photo: Adib Own



No comments:

Post a Comment