Thursday 15 August 2024

Series 28, Prog 10

TIME

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


It’s Been a Long, Long Time - Peggy Lee: Things Are Swingin’

Time - Mel Tormé: Right Now!

Time - Jazzmeia Horn: Love & Liberation

Time - Earl Okin: Earl Okin

Give Me Time - Doris Day & André Previn: Duet

I Forget the Time - Frankie Laine & Michel Legrand: Reunion in Rhythm

As Time Goes By - Carmen McRae: Live at The Dug

We Have All the Time in the World - Louis Armstrong: single

Bidin’ My Time - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings The George & Ira Gershwin Song Book - Vol 3

I Didn’t Know What Time It Was - Jimmy Scott: Falling In Love Is Wonderful

Till the End of Time - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah Slightly Classical

Time After Time - Harry Connick Jr: Come By Me

Time Waits for No-One - Alberta Hunter: Downhearted Blues (Live at The Cookery)

Time on My Hands (You in My Arms) - Mark Murphy: I’ll Close My Eyes

Longings for a Simpler Time - Peggy Lee: Sings Leiber & Stoller (aka Mirrors)


Photo: Pixabay




No comments:

Post a Comment