Thursday 13 June 2024

Series 27, Prog 20

GOODBYE...

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

To Say Goodbye (Pra Dizer Adeus) - Janet Seidel: The Art of Lounge 1
Make This a Slow Goodbye - Vic Damone: My Baby Loves to Swing
Goodby - Dianne Reeves: Bridges
Goodbye - Nancy Wilson: RSVP (Rare Songs, Very Personal)
Goodbye, Charlie - Bobby Darin: Hello Dolly to Goodbye, Charlie
Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - Elaine Delmar: Sings Cole Porter
Goodbye (She Quietly Says) - Todd Gordon: Love dot com
Goodbye for Now - Claire Martin, Scott Dunn & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra: I Watch You Sleep
Goodbye Love - Georgia Cécile & Euan Stevenson: Only the Lover Sings
Goodbye, Goodbye - Johnny Hartman: I Love Everybody
My Last Goodbye to You - Beverly Jenkins: Gordon Jenkins Presents My Wife The Blues Singer
I Will Say Goodbye - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah Vaughan with Michel Legrand
Mama’s Gone, Goodbye - Peggy Lee: I’m a Woman
Don’t Like Goodbyes - Frank Sinatra: Close to You
The Long Goodbye - Clydie King: The Long Goodbye (soundtrack)
Toot, Toot, Tootsie, Goodbye - Eydie Gormé: Vamps the Roaring 20s

Photo: Cottonbro Studio




No comments:

Post a Comment