Thursday 21 March 2024

Series 27, Prog 9

THE JULE STYNE SONG BOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Don’t Rain on My Parade - Bobby Darin: In a Broadway Bag
I Don’t Want to Walk Without You - Anne Phillips: Born to Be Blue
People - Earl Coleman & Billy Taylor: Love Songs
The Music That Makes Me Dance - Carmen McRae: Second to None
Sunday - Frank Sinatra: Swing Easy
Three Coins in the Fountain - Frank Sinatra: This Is Sinatra!
Time After Time - Claire Martin: Too Much in Love to Care
I Said No - Ella Fitzgerald: Whisper Not
I Fall in Love Too Easily - Anita O’Day: Anita
Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend - Julie London: The Best of Julie London
I Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out to Dry - Mark Murphy: Meet Mark Murphy - The Singing “M"
It’s You or No One - Frank D’Rone & Bill May & His Orchestra: After the Ball
Small World Isn’t It - Nancy Wilson: Live from Las Vegas
Together (Wherever We Go) - Peggy Lee: Olé ala Lee!
All I Need Is the Girl - Mel Tormé: Swings Shubert Alley
It’s Magic - Keely Smith: Swingin’ Pretty
The Party’s Over - Al Hibbler: Sings the Blues/Monday and Every Day
I’ve Heard That Song Before - Harry James & His Orchestra Featuring Helen Forrest: 78rpm single

Jule Styne
(December 31, 1905 – September 20, 1994)






No comments:

Post a Comment