Thursday 28 March 2024

Series 27, Prog 10

WAITING

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Baby, Baby, Wait for Me - Peggy Lee: single

Wait for It - Lorraine Feather: Flirting with Disaster

Don't Wait Too Long - Frank Sinatra: September of My Years

Don't Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux: Careless Love

I Just Can’t Wait to See You - Carmen McRae: Live at Bubba’s

Wait Until Dark - Mel Tormé: Right Now! (bonus track)

I Will Wait for You - Lena Horne & Michel Legrand: Lena & Michel

I’ll Wait - Dinah Washington: Dinah Washington Story

Wait Till You See Her - Tony Romano: A Moonlight Affair

I’m Waitin’ for the Junkman - Ella Fitzgerald & Sy Oliver: 78rpm single

Heaven Can Wait - Horse McDonald: Coming Up for Air

Should I Wait (Or Should I Return to Her) - Johnny Mathis: I’ll Buy You a Star

Waitin' for Charlie (to Come Home) - Nancy Wilson: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You

Heaven Can Wait - Barbara Lea: Barbara Lea Sings Jimmy Van Heusen (Leacock Does Babcock)

September Song - Nat King Cole & George Shearing: Nat King Cole Sings - George Shearing Quintet Plays

I Wait for Late Afternoon and You - Patricia Barber: The Cole Porter Mix

Waitin’ for the Robert E Lee - Dean Martin: Swingin’ Down Yonder


Photo: Lukas Hartmann




No comments:

Post a Comment