Friday 3 November 2023

Series 26, Prog 9

HONEST AND TRUE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Always True to You in My Fashion - Pearl Bailey: Sings the Cole Porter Songbook
Be Honest with Me - Esther Phillips: The Country Side of Esther
True - Lorraine Feather: Attachments
True Love - Dean Martin - This Time I’m Swingin’
I Had Myself a True Love - Barbara Lea: Barbara Lea with the Johnny Windhurst Quintet
Honest Papas Love Their Mamas Better - Fats Domino: Fats Is Back
Tell Me the Truth - Nancy Wilson: single
Be True to Me (Sabor a Mil) - Nancy Wilson: single
Ain’t It de Truth - Lena Horne: Jamaica (Original Cast Recording)
I Love You Truly - Cleo Laine: Woman to Woman
Honest I Do - Aretha Franklin: Spirit in the Dark
The Moment of Truth - Marian Montgomery: Lovin' Is Livin' and Livin' Is Lovin'
I Honestly Love You - Todd Gordon: Love dot com
Dark Truths - Dianne Reeves: That Day…
Sunny - Morgana King: Gemini Changes
If Dreams Come True - Billie Holiday: The Real Billie Holiday

Image: Magda Ehlers



No comments:

Post a Comment