Thursday 16 November 2023

Series 26, Prog 11

ALL TALK!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?
Don’t Talk - Carmen McRae: For Once in My Life
I’d Rather Talk About You - RenĂ© Marie: Vertigo
Girl Talk - Betty Carter: Finally
Happy Talk - The Four Freshmen: Voices in Fun
Hear Me Talkin’ to Ya - Ella Fitzgerald: These Are the Blues
I Want to Talk About You - Nancy Wilson: Tender Loving Care
Chicken Talk - Yma Sumac: Mambo!
Talk About Cozy - Lorez Alexandria: Didn’t We
Talk to Me - Frank Sinatra: All the Way
Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone - Helen Humes: Songs I Like to Sing!
Sweet Talk - Peggy Lee: Let’s Love
Can’t We Talk It Over - Janet Seidel with Tom Baker & Ben Jones: The Art of Lounge (Vol 2)
Let the Little People Talk - Lena Horne: Lena
Sweet Talkin’ Hannah - Matt Monro: Here’s to My Lady
Everybody’s Talkin’ - Madeleine Peyroux: Half the Perfect World
Talking to Myself - Sinne Eeg: Remembering You

Photo: Andrea Pacquadio




No comments:

Post a Comment