Saturday 23 September 2023

Series 26, Prog 3

MAN, OH, MAN!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

He May Be Your Man (But He Comes to See Me Sometimes) - Elisse Cooper & Eddie DeLange Orchestra

Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man - Margaret Whiting: Sings The Jerome Kern Song Book (Vol 1)

A Good Man Is Hard to Find - Helen Humes: 'Tain't Nobody's Biz-Ness If I Do

The Man with the Child in His Eyes - Kate Bush: The Kick Inside

I Got a Man - Shirley Horn: Light Out Of Darkness: A Tribute to Ray Charles

I Sold My Heart to the Junk Man - Carmen McRae: Sound of Silence

It’s So Nice to Have a Man Around the House - Peggy Lee: I Like Men!

Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be) - Samara Joy: Samara Joy

The Man I Love - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings The George & Ira Gershwin Song Book (Vol 2)

Nowhere Man - The Beatles: Rubber Soul (mono)

The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall

(I Got Myself a) Workin' Man - Alberta Hunter: Remember My Name

Trouble Is a Man - Marilyn Moore: Moody

My Man’s Gone Now - Elaine Delmar: Strike Up the Band/Elaine Delmar Sings Gershwin

Piano Man - Billy Eckstine & Count Basie: Basie/Eckstine Incorporated

I Must Have That Man - Billie Holiday: Lady Sings the Blues


Photo: Magda Ehlers



No comments:

Post a Comment