Friday 15 September 2023

Series 26, Prog 2

WINE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine - Anita O’Day: single

How Does the Wine Taste - Carmen McRae: Something Wonderful

You Go to My Head - Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra: Billie Holiday Sings

A Taste of Honey (Alternate Take) - Peggy Lee: I’m a Woman (60th Anniversary Edition)

Lilac Wine - Betty Blake: Sings in a Tender Mood

I Will Drink the Wine - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra and Company

It Was a Very Good Year - Keely Smith: Keely Sings Sinatra

Summer Wine - Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazlewood: Nancy in London

Yesterday’s Wine - Marion Montgomery: I Gotta Right to Sing (Live at Ronnie Scott’s Club)

Any Place I Hang My Hat Is Home - Dinah Shore: Dinah Down Home

Kisses Sweeter Than Wine - Morgana King: Folk Songs a la King

I’ve Never Been in Love Before - Todd Gordon & Sunny Kim: unreleased

An Older Man Is Like an Elegant Wine - Nancy Wilson: RSVP - Rare Songs, Very Personal

Days of Wine and Roses - Dena DeRose & Houston Person: Ode to the Road

Gimme That Wine - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross: The Hottest New Group in Jazz


Photo: Posawee Suwannaphati




No comments:

Post a Comment