Thursday 30 June 2022

Series 22, Prog 19

SONGS ABOUT SONGS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


A Song for You - Ray Charles: My World

I’ve Heard That Song Before - Helen Forrest & Harry James Orchestra: Harry James in Hi-Fi

Brazilian Love Song - Nat King Cole: single

I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - Mildred Bailey: Harlem Lullaby

The Hut Sut Song (A Swedish Serenade) - Mel Tormé: Musical Sounds are the Best Songs

Deep Song - Billie Holiday: Love Songs

The Coffee Song - Sam Cooke: Cooke’s Tour

Killing Me Softly with His Song - Lori Lieberman: Lori Lieberman

The Alley Cat Song - Peggy Lee: I’m a Woman

Moon Song - Frank Sinatra: Moonlight Sinatra

The Song Is You - Nancy Wilson: Yesterday’s Love Songs, Today’s Blues

Night Song - Sammy Davis Jr: If I Ruled the World

With a Song in My Heart - Sue Raney: A Tribute to Doris Day/Heart’s Desire

The Moonbeam Song - Harry Nilsson: Nilsson Schmilsson

I Feel a Song Coming On - Judy Garland: Judy

September Song - The Mills Brothers: The Mills Bros. Sing

Without a Song - Keely Smith: Keely Sings Sinatra

Summer Song - Dave Brubeck & Carmen McRae: The Real Ambassadors

The Song Is Ended - Nat King Cole: Just One of Those Things


Photo: Pixabay





No comments:

Post a Comment