Thursday 2 June 2022

Series 22, Prog 14

PLACES


Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


This Must be the Place - Betty Hutton & Tennessee Ernie Ford with Billy May & His Orchestra: 78rpm single

Duke's Place (C-Jam Blues) - Ella Fitzgerald & Duke Ellington: Ella at Duke’s Place

My Safest Place - Ian Shaw: Lifejacket

No Place to Go - Sue Raney: All By Myself

I Know a Place - Sammy Davis Jr & Buddy Rich: The Sounds of ’66

Something’ Stupid - Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra: The World We Knew

No Place to Go - Connie Conway: The Very Best of Connie Conway (Vol 1)

A Place for Lovers - Ella Fitzgerald: A Place for Lovers (Soundtrack)

Far Away Places - Tommy Sands: Dream with Me

I Hope I Never Leave This Place - Lorraine Feather: Attachments

No Particular Place to Go - Chuck Berry: single

(Theme from) A Summer Place - Joanie Sommers: Johnny Get Angry

A Lonely Place - Tony Bennett: I’ve Gotta be Me

No Place to be Somebody - Oscar Brown Jr: Movie’ On

A Rock and a Hard Place - Carol Kidd: Both Sides Now

Any Place I Hang My Hat is Home - Judy Garland: Judy


Photo: Pixabay


 


No comments:

Post a Comment