Thursday 17 February 2022

Series 21, Prog 20

HAVING FUN!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Funny (But I Still Love You) - Ray Charles: Hallelujah, I Love Her So!
Ain’t We Got Fun - Peggy Lee: Jump for Joy
Fun to Be Fooled - Jackie Paris: Sings the Lyrics of Ira Gershwin
Funnier Than Funny - Nancy Wilson: Gentle Is My Love
Funny (Not Much) - Buddy Greco: Big Band and Ballads
Funny What Love Can Do - Bobby Darin: single
My Funny Valentine - Carmen McRae: After Glow
She’s Funny That Way - Frank Sinatra: Nice ’n’ Easy
Funny Face - Ella Fitzgerald Sings The George & Ira Gershwin Song Book
This Funny World - Tony Bennett: The Complete Improv Recordings
All in Fun - Tony Bennett: The Art of Romance
Getting Some Fun Out of Life - Carol Sloane: Love You Madly
What a Funny Girl (You Used to Be) - Frank Sinatra: Watertown
Funny World - Johnny Hartman: The Voice That Is!
Are We Just Having Fun - Sarah Moule: Stormy Emotions
Just for the Fun of It - Nat King Cole: Just One of Those Things
I’ve Had My Fun - Ray Charles: single

Photo: Emma Bauso




Photo: Emma Ba

No comments:

Post a Comment