Thursday 3 February 2022

Series 21, Prog 18

SAME TITLE, DIFFERENT SONG

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Together (Wherever We Go) - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gormé: We Got Us

Together - Frank Sinatra: All Alone

I Love You - Julie London: Julie is Her Name

I Love You - Billy Eckstine: Once More with Feeling

I Love You - Earl: single

Tonight - Michael Dees with Don Trenner & His Orchestra: Michael Dees Sings Steve Allen

Tonight - Nancy Wilson: Broadway My Way

To Know You Is to Love You - Thelma Houston & The Pressure Cooker: I’ve Got the Music in Me

To Know You (Is to Love You) - Perry Como: Como Swings

(They Long to Be) Close to You - Carmen McRae: The Great American Songbook

Close to You - Frank Sinatra: Close to You

Don’t Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux: Careless Love

Don’t Wait Too Long - Blossom Dearie: May I Come In?

What a Wonderful World - Tony Bennett & k d lang: A Wonderful World

(What a) Wonderful World - Art Garfunkel (with Paul Simon & James Taylor): single

Louise Phelan - Why: Moments of Light

Clare Teal - Why: Hey Ho


Photo: Monstera




No comments:

Post a Comment