Thursday 10 October 2024

Series 28, Prog 18

YES AND YES AGAIN...

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Yes We Can Can - Harry Connick Jr: Oh, My Nola
I Love You, Yes I Do - Chris Connor: I Miss You So
Say ‘Si, Si’ - Bing Crosby & Rosemary Clooney: Fancy Meeting You Here
Yes - Doris Day & André Previn: Duet
Oh Yes, Take Another Guess - Ella Fitzgerald with Chick Webb & His Orchestra: 78rpm single
She Didn’t Say Yes - Margaret Whiting: Margaret Whiting Sings The Jerome Kern Song Book (Vol 2)
Yes I Can - Sammy Davis Jr: If I Ruled the World
Yes, I Know When I’ve Had It - Shirley Horn: Travelin’ Light
Yes, Indeed! - Dinah Shore: Dinah, Yes Indeed!
All You Need to Say (Never Say Yes) - Karrin Allyson & Nancy King: Footprints
Yes It Is - The Beatles: single (B-side to Ticket to Ride)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - Peggy Lee: The Singles Collection
Telling Me Yes, Telling Me No - Peggy Lee & Mel Tormé: single
Yes Sir, That’s My Baby - Buddy Greco: Buddy
Yes - Merry Clayton: Dirty Dancing (Soundtrack)
Yeh Yeh - Jon Hendricks: In Person at The Trident
Yeh Yeh (reprise) - Georgie Fame & the Blue Flames: Yeh Yeh
I Said No - Ella Fitzgerald: Whisper Not

Image: Pixabay




No comments:

Post a Comment