Friday 12 January 2024

Series 26, Prog 19

INTIMATE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Come to the Party - June Christy & Stan Kenton: Duet

Smile - Peggy Lee: If You Go

Who’s Sorry Now - Ella Fitzgerald: Let No Man Write My Epitaph

I Get Along Without You Very Well - Mark Murphy: Midnight Mood

I Haven't Got Anything Better to Do - Astrid Gilberto: I Haven't Got Anything Better to Do

My Funny Valentine - Carmen McRae: After Glow

It’s Sunday - Frank Sinatra & Tony Mottola: single

In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Julie London: Around Midnight

Soon - Georgia Cécile & Fraser Urquhart: Sure of You

Say It Isn't So/Blue Skies/Here's That Rainy Day - Perry Como: Sing to Me, Mr C

Misty - Samara Joy: Linger Awhile

Ev’ry Time - Ruth Price: My Name Is Ruth Price - I Sing!

Somewhere in My Heart - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

I’ll Be Seeing You - Dinah Shore & André Previn Trio: Dinah Sings, Previn Plays


Photo: Luiz Woellner Fotografia




No comments:

Post a Comment