Thursday 10 August 2023

Series 25, Prog 17

THE CARL SIGMAN SONG BOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Buona Sera - Louis Prima: The Wildest

All Too Soon - Anita O’Day: Anita O’Day & The Three Sounds

Pennsylvania 6-5000 - The Modernaires: Sing the Great Glenn Miller Instrumentals

Crazy He Calls Me - Lurlean Hunter: Blue & Sentimental

It’s All in the Game - Louis Armstrong: Satchmo in Style

Willingly (Melodie Perdue) - Carmen McRae: When You’re Away

Dance, Ballerina, Dance - Nat King Cole: At The Sands

Shangri-La - Peggy Lee: In the Name of Love

Ebb Tide - Frank Sinatra: Sings for Only the Lonely

My Way of Life - Frank Sinatra: Cycles

If You Could See Me Now - Denise Donatelli: In the Company of Friends

Te Quiero - The Mills Brothers: Yellow Bird

A Marshmallow World - Dean Martin: The Dean Martin Christmas Album

My Heart Cries for You - Keely Smith: Cherokeely Swings

Till - Tony Bennett: To My Wonderful One

I Could Have Told You - Esther Phillips: Esther Phillips Sings

Where Do I Begin (Love Story) - Perry Como: I Think of You

You’re My World - Cilla Black: 1963-1973/The Abbey Road Decade

What Now My Love - Sammy Davis Jr & Buddy Rich: The Sounds of ’66



Carl Sigman

(September 24, 1909 - September 26, 2000)




No comments:

Post a Comment