Thursday 22 June 2023

Series 25, Prog 10

THE SAMMY FAIN SONG BOOK


Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


I’m Late - Ann Richards: The Many Moods of Ann Richards

I Can Dream, Can’t I - Cleo Laine: All About Me!

Tender Is the Night - Steve Lawrence: Sings Of Love And Sad Young Men

Something I Dreamed Last Night - Carmen McRae: Book of Ballads

Love Is a Many Splendored Thing - Mark Murphy: Playing the Field

Here's To Your Illusions In Times Like These - Susannah McCorkle: Over the Rainbow/The Songs of E Y ‘Yip’ Harburg

A Very Precious Love - Dick Haymes: Look at Me Now! 

You Brought a New Kind of Love to Me - Trudy Richards: Crazy in Love!

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella - Bing Crosby & Bob Scobey’s Frisco Jazz Band: Bing with a Beat

He’s Only Wonderful - Peggy Lee: The Singles Collection

It Looks Like Love - Dean Martin: Hollywood or Bust

Was That the Human Thing to Do - Nat King Cole: I Don’t Want to Be Hurt Anymore

I’ll Be Seeing You - Dinah Shore & AndrĂ© Previn: Dinah Sings, Previn Plays

The World Is Your Balloon - Pinky Winters & Zoot Sims: Pinky

Secret Love - Frankie Avalon: Swingin’ on a Rainbow

The Wildest Gal in Town - Anita O’Day: Anita O’Day at Mister Kelly’s

When I Take My Sugar to Tea - Frank Sinatra: Ring-a-Ding Ding!

That Old Feeling - Ernestine Anderson: Hot Cargo

Dear Hearts and Gentle People - Perry Como: Perry Como Swings

I Hear the Music Now - Chris Connor: Witchcraft


SAMMY FAIN 

June 17, 1902 - December 6, 1989















No comments:

Post a Comment