Thursday 4 May 2023

Series 25, Prog 3

HATS OFF TO THE ARRANGER: GORDON JENKINS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Laura - Frank Sinatra: Where Are You?

How About Me - Judy Garland: Alone

New York’s My Home - Original Cast & Ralph Brewster Singers

Stardust - Nat King Cole: Love Is the Thing

Lover - Peggy Lee: Lover

Just Friends - Frank Sinatra: No One Cares

Together - Frank Sinatra: All Alone

It Was a Very Good Year - Frank Sinatra: September of My Years

Daylight Saving Blues - Beverly Jenkins: Gordon Jenkins Presents My Wife The Blues Singer

I’ll See You in My Dreams - Jimmy Durante: Jimmy Durante’s Way of Life

After Loving You (De T'avoir Aimée) - Charles Aznavour: His Kind of Love Songs

PS I Love You - Susannah McCorkle: No More Blues

I Wished On the Moon - Ella Fitzgerald: Miss Ella Fitzgerald And Mr Gordon Jenkins Invite You To Listen And Relax

This Is All I Ask - Nat King Cole: The Very Thought of You

Goodbye - June Christy: Big Band Specials

Always - Harry Nilsson: A Little Touch of Schmillson in the Night


GORDON JENKINS

May 12, 1910 - May 1, 1984 










No comments:

Post a Comment