Saturday 1 April 2023

Series 24, Prog 18

OH, BABY!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Steppin’ Out with My Baby - Fred Astaire: The Astaire Story - Vol 2

Baby, Baby - Carmen McRae: Something Wonderful

Gee, Baby, Ain’t I Good to You - Nancy Wilson: Tender Loving Care

I’m Nobody’s Baby - Vic Damone: My Baby Loves to Swing

My Baby Just Cares for Me - Nina Simone: Little Girl Blue

Get On the Right Track Baby - Ray Charles: Yes Indeed!

My Melancholy Baby - Mildred Bailey & Her Orchestra: 78rpm single

Lean Baby - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra/The Great Years

Is You Is or Is You Ain’t My Baby - June Christy: Big Band Specials

I Found a Million Dollar Baby (in a Five and Ten Cent Store) - Nat King Cole: The Very Thought of You

Everybody Loves My Baby - Jimmy Rushing: Jimmy Rushing and the Smith Girls

Nobody Like My Baby - Ann Richards & Stan Kenton: Two Much!

Baby, Don’t You Quit Now - Tony Bennett: I’ve Gotta be Me

You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby - Peggy Lee: Somethin’ Groovy!

Talk to Me, Baby - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?

Baby, Won’t You Please Come Home - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah + 2

Juke Box Baby - Perry Como: single

Don’t Cry Baby - Aretha Franklin: The Tender, The Moving, The Swinging Aretha Franklin

One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings The Harold Arlen Song Book (Vol 2)

Ooo-Wee Baby - Jimmy Witherspoon: Hey, Mrs Jones





No comments:

Post a Comment