Thursday 2 March 2023

Series 24, Prog 14

THE SCHWARTZ-DIETZ SONG BOOK

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Dancing in the Dark - Diana Krall: The Look of Love

Alone Together - Bob Manning: Lonely Spell

By Myself - Gogi Grant with Johnny Mandel & His Orchestra: Granted, It’s Gogi

If There Is Someone Lovelier Than You - Dick Haymes: Rain or Shine

You And The Night And The Music - Claire Martin & Callum Au: Songs and Stories

Something to Remember You By - Carol Sloane: We’ll Meet Again

I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan - Bobby Darin: Love Swings

Then I’ll Be Tired of You - Dinah Shore & André Previn: Dinah Sings, Previn Plays

A Gal in Calico - Steve Lawrence: Swinging West

There’s No Holding Me - Marlene VerPlanck: One Dream at a Time

The Love I Long For - Jo Stafford: V-Discs/Jo Stafford

Jungle Fever - The Mills Brothers: Golden Greats

A Shine on Your Shoes - Mel Tormé: My Kind of Music

A Rainy Day - Tony Bennett: The Art of Excellence

Confession - Pearl Bailey: More Songs for Adults Only

I See Your Face Before Me - Johnny Hartman: Songs from the Heart

Magic Moment - Nat King Cole: Thank You, Pretty Baby

That’s Entertainment - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall


HOWARD DIETZ (Sep 8, 1896 - Jul 30, 1983)

& ARTHUR SCHWARTZ (Nov 25, 1900 - Sep 3, 1984)





No comments:

Post a Comment