Thursday 9 February 2023

Series 24, Prog 11

LUCK, LUCKY, LUCKY!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

I’m Just a Lucky So and So - Ella Fitzgerald: Sings The Duke Ellington Song Book (Vol2)
Lucky Day - Judy Garland - Judy
Just My Luck - Lena Horne: A Friend of Yours (Songs by Burke & Van Heusen)
Lucky in Love - Tommy Leonetti: Dream Street
If I’m Lucky (I’ll be the One) - Charlie Haden Quartet West featuring Melody Gardot: Sophisticated Ladies
You’re a Lucky Guy - Rebecca Kilgore: A Further Remembrance of Main Sullivan
Luck Lips - Ruth Brown: The Songs of Leiber & Stoller
How Lucky Can You Get - Bing Crosby & Fred Astaire: A Couple of Song and Dance Men
That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All Day) - Aretha Franklin: The Electrifying Aretha Franklin
Better Luck Next Time - Marlene VerPlanck: Once There was a Moon
You’re Lucky to Me - Lee Wiley: Back Home Again
You Are My Lucky Star - Sammy Davis Jr: Mr Entertainment
(I’ve Got) Beginner’s Luck - Abe Lyman & His Californians featuring Rose Blaine: 78rpm single
Mr Lucky - Janet Seidel: Charade/The Henry Mancini Songbook
I’m a Bad Luck Woman - Memphis Minnie: Hoodoo Lady (1933-1937)
Luck be a Lady - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra - Vegas (Live)

Photo: Djalma Paiva Armelin

No comments:

Post a Comment