Thursday 19 January 2023

Series 24, Prog 8

UNTIL…

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Do Nothin’ Till You Hear from Me - Ed Townsend & Nelson Riddle: New in Town
Till There Was You - Peggy Lee: Latin ala Lee
I Hadn’t Anyone Till You - Bob Manning: Lonely Spell
I’m Gonna Live Till I Die - Sarah Vaughan: The Explosive Side of Sarah Vaughan/The Benny Carter Sessions
Till The Heart Caves In - k d lang: Drag
Till Then - Sammy Davis Jr & Count Basie Orchestra: I Gotta Right to Swing
Until I Met You (aka Corner Pocket) - Diane Schuur: Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra
Till - Tony Bennett: To My Wonderful One
Until the Real Thing Comes Along - Billie Holiday: A Hot Jazz Classic Set
Wait Till You See Her - Tony Romano: A Moonlight Affair
Until You Were Gone - Aretha Franklin: Soul Sister
Until It’s Time for You to Go - Peggy Lee: Two Shows Nightly (Copacabana, New York)
Until (aka The Mole) - June Christy: Big Band Specials
I’ll Love You (Till I Die) - Carmen McRae: The Very Thought of You
Till the Clouds Roll By - Mel Tormé: It’s a Blue World
You’re Nobody ’Til Somebody Loves You - Dinah Washington: Dinah ’62
Until - Cécile McLorin Salvant: Ghost Song
Till the End of Time - Ed Townsend & Nelson Riddle: New In Town

Photo: Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment