Thursday 8 December 2022

Series 24, Prog 2

REMEMBERING MARION MONTGOMERY

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Skylark - Marion Montgomery - For the Love of Mercer - Vol 2

Confessin’ the Blues - Marian Montgomery: Marian Montgomery Swings for Winners and Losers

Breezing’ Along with the Breeze - Marian Montgomery: Marian Montgomery Swings for Winners and Losers

I Wonder - Marian Montgomery: Let There be Love, Let There be Swing, Let There be Marian Montgomery

There, I’ve Said It Again - Marian Montgomery: Lovin’ is Living’ and Living’ is Lovin’

I Got Lost in His Arms - Marion Montgomery: Skylark

Love Makes Two People Swing - Marian Montgomery: single

Me and My Shadow - Marian Montgomery: What’s New?

That’s Life - Marian Montgomery: single

That’s Life - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra New York (Disc 2)

Moon River - Marion Montgomery: For the Love of Mercer - Vol 1

Love - Marian Montgomery: Marian in the Morning

I Wanna be Loved - Marian Montgomery: Lovin’ is Livin’ and Living’ is Lovin’

Charade - Marion Montgomery: For the Love of Mercer - Vol 2

What’s New? - Marian Montgomery: What’s New?

Dayton Ohio 1903/Tea for Two - Marion Montgomery & Richard Rodney Bennett: Surprise, Surprise

Just a Dream (I Had on My Mind) - Marian Montgomery: Lovin’ is Livin’ and Living’ is Lovin’

If I Should Lose You - Marion Montgomery: And Now… Marion Montgomery: That Lady from Natchez

It Must be Love - Marian Montgomery: Marian in the Morning


Marion (aka Marian) Montgomery

November 17, 1934 - July 22, 2002




No comments:

Post a Comment