Saturday 19 November 2022

Series 23, Prog 19

LIVE AT GREAT AMERICAN VENUES

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


I Wish I Were in Love Again - Mel Tormé: Live at The Crescendo

Secret Love - Carmen McRae: Live at Bubba’s!

Have You Met Miss Jones? - Joe Williams: Swingin’ Night at Birdland

You’ve Got a Friend - Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie Orchestra: Jazz at the Santa Monica Civic ’72

I’m Way Ahead of the Game - Tony Bennett: Live at The Sahara

I’m Having a Good Time - Alberta Hunter: Downhearted Blues (Live at The Cookery)

What a Little Moonlight Can Do - Dee Dee Bridgewater: Live at Yoshi’s

How Blue Can You Get? - BB King: Live at The Regal

God Bless the Child - Esther Phillips: CTI Summer Jazz at The Hollywood Bowl

I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra: The Main Event (Madison Square Garden)

Call Me Darling - Peggy Lee: Peggy at Basin Street East (The Unreleased Show)

Spirit in the Dark - Aretha Franklin: Live at The Fillmore West

The Surrey with the Fringe on Top - Nat King Cole: Nat King Cole at the Sands

When You’re Smiling - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall


Photo: Brandin T





No comments:

Post a Comment