Thursday 11 November 2021

Series 21, Prog 6

SWEET

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Ain’t She Sweet - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra and Swingin' Brass

Sweet Alibis - Carmen McRae: I’m Coming Home Again

My Sweet Thing - Nancy Wilson: single

Sweet Georgia Brown - Diane Schuur: In Tribute

Stay as Sweet as You Are - Mel Tormé: It’s a Blue World

Sweet Affection - Sarah Vaughan: The Magic of Sarah Vaughan

I Wanna Be Around - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?

Sweet and Lovely - Keely Smith: Politely

Sweet Lorraine - Gregory Porter: Nat King Cole and Me

Sweet and Low-Down - Lee Wiley: ’S Wonderful

My Sweet Lord - Peggy Lee: Where Did They Go?

How Sweet It Is (to be Loved by You) - Joe Williams: Presenting Joe Williams & Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Jazz Orchestra

Some Sweet Day - Alberta Hunter: Remember My Name

Sweet and Slow - Ella Fitzgerald & Nelson Riddle: Ella Swings Gently with Nelson

Sweet Sue, Just You - Fats Waller: Fun with Fats

Sweet Thing - Lena Horne: Stormy Weather 

Embraceable You  - Claire Martin: Too Much in Love to Care

Sweet Talkin’ Hannah - Matt Monro: Here’s to My Lady


Photo: Arminas Raudys



No comments:

Post a Comment