Thursday 15 July 2021

Series 20, Prog 9

SALUTE TO DUKE ELLINGTON

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Things Ain't What They Used to Be - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross: Sing Ellington

Love You Madly - Cleo Laine and Mel Tormé: Nothing Without You

I'm Checking Out... Goodbye - Rosemary Clooney & Duke Ellington: Blue Rose

I'm Just a Lucky So and So - Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington: The Great Summit

Come Sunday - Carmen McRae: Bittersweet

I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - Lena Horne: Lovely and Alive

I Didn't Know About You - Patti Page: In the Land of Hi-Fi

Don't Get Around Much Any More - Barry Manilow: Singin' with the Big Bands

I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) - Julie London: For the Night People

Satin Doll - Ella Fitzgerald & Duke Ellington Orchestra: Côte d'Azur Concerts (Disc 5)

All I Need Is the Girl - Frank Sinatra & Duke Ellington: Francis A & Edward K

Blue Piano - Freda Payne: After the Lights Go Down Low

Just Squeeze Me - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah + 2

Caravan - Tony Bennett: Bennett Sings Ellington/Hot and Cool

I'm Beginning to See the Light - Nancy Wilson: The Nancy Wilson Show!

Jump for Joy - Mark Murphy: Midnight Mood


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com




No comments:

Post a Comment