Wednesday 23 June 2021

Series 20, Prog 6

LEAVING

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


When Did You Leave Heaven - Nancy Wilson: Hollywood My Way

Don’t Ever Leave Me - Margaret Whiting: The Jerome Kern Songbook (Vol 1)

Leaving On a Jet Plane - Peter, Paul & Mary: Album 1700

Leaving Again/In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Kurt Elling: Nightmoves

She’s Leaving Home - Claire Martin: Time & Place

Softly, As I Leave You - Frank Sinatra: Softly, As I Leave You

When I Leave the World Behind - Lee Wiley: Back Home Again

You Leave Me Breathless - Nat King Cole: Nat King Cole at The Sands

50 Ways to Leave Your Lover - Dinah Shore: For the Good Times

Leave Me - Jimmy Rushing: Goin’ to Chicago

Love Me or Leave Me - Nina Simone: My Baby Just Cares for Me

I Hope I Never Leave This Place - Lorraine Feather: Attachments

You Can Leave Your Hat On (Demo) - Randy Newman: Sail Away (Bonus Track)

You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Cocker: The Best of Joe Cocker

If You Ever Should Leave - Ella Fitzgerald: The Complete Recordings (1935-1939)

Leave My Woman Alone - Ray Charles: Yes Indeed!


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Photo: Cottonbro


No comments:

Post a Comment