Thursday 19 November 2020

Series 18, Prog 16

DON’T!


Everybody Says Don’t - Barbara Cook: Barbara Cook Sings Mostly Sondheim/Live at Carnegie Hall
Don’t Rain On My Parade - Bobby Darin: In a Broadway Bag
You Don’t Know Me - Madeleine Peyroux: The Blue Room
I Don't Care Who Knows (Baby I'm Yours) - Sammy Davis Jr: The Capitol Years
Don’t Play That Song (You Lied) - Aretha Franklin: Single
No, I Don’t Want Her - Nat King Cole: Where Did Everyone Go?
Why Don’t You Do Right - Shirley Horn: You’re My Thrill
Don’t Worry ‘Bout Me - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra at The Sands
Don’t Wait Too Long - Blossom Dearie: May I Come In?
I Don’t Know - Jimmy Witherspoon: Hey, Mrs Jones
I Don’t Care - Eydie Gormé: Eydie Gormé Sings Showstoppers
Honey Don’t - The Beatles: Beatles for Sale
Don’t Let It Bother You - Rebecca Kilgore: A Further Remembrance Of Maxine Sullivan - Vol 2
Don’t Stay - Michael Dees: The Michael Dees Affair
Don’t Misunderstand - Thelma Houston & Pressure Cooker: I’ve Got the Music In Me
Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone - Dean Martin: This Time I’m Swingin’
Don’t You Worry ‘Bout a Thing - Carmen McRae & Cal Tjader: Heat Wave
Don't Know If I'm Comin' Or Goin’ - Billie Holiday: The Real Billie Holiday

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com 

Photo: Thirdman


No comments:

Post a Comment