Wednesday 2 September 2020

Series 18, Prog 3

WIND, RAIN OR SHINE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

On the Sunny Side of the Street - Keely Smith: Politely
Cloudy Morning - Tony Bennett: Here's to the Ladies
Pennies from Heaven - Frank Sinatra: Songs for Swingin' Lovers!
I Think It's Going to Rain Today - Peggy Lee: A Natural Woman
Stormy Weather - Lou Rawls: Tobacco Road
Gone with the Wind - Ella Fitzgerald: Ella In Berlin
Isn't This a Lovely Day - Jeri Southern: Southern Breeze
Rainin' - Bobby Darin: I Were a Carpenter single B-side
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Billie Holiday: The Complete Billie Holiday on Verve (Disc 3)
Kentucky Rain - Barb Jungr: Love Me Tender
Both Sides, Now - Ian Shaw: Drawn to All Things (The Songs of Joni Mitchell)
Summer Wind - Todd Gordon & Royal Air Force Squadronaires: Helping the Heroes
Ill Wind - Jacqui Dankworth: It Happens Quietly
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head - Johnny Hartman: I've Be There
A Foggy Day - Sarah Vaughan: Ronnie Scott's Presents Sarah Vaughan Live

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment