Friday 29 November 2019

Series 16, Prog 5

ALL GOOD WISHES

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

I Wish I Were In Love Again - Frank Sinatra: A Swingin’ Affair!
I Wish I’d Met You - Nancy Wilson: RSVP
How I Wish - Carmen McRae: Live at Umbria Jazz
I Wish I Didn’t Love You So - Jimmy Scott: Falling In Love Is Wonderful
I Wish I Knew - Tina May: My Kinda Love
I Wished On the Moon - Billie Holiday: Songs for Distingue Lovers
Wish You Were Here - Glen Campbell: Ghost On the Canvas (bonus track)
When You Wish Upon a Star - Linda Ronstadt: For Sentimental Reasons
Wishing Will Make It So - Mark Murphy: Playing the Field
A Wish - Norma Winstone: Songs & Lullabies
Wish I Was Back In My Baby’s Arms - Lena Horne: Lena Sings Your Requests
More I Cannot Wish You - Clark Dennis: Guys and Dolls (Reprise Repertory Theater)
Wishin’ and Hopin’ - Dusty Springfield: Going Back
I Wish You Love - Blossom Dearie: May I Come In?
Mr Wishing Well - Nat King Cole: Thank You, Pretty Baby
I Wish - Stevie Wonder: Songs In the Key of Life

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment