Saturday 25 August 2018

Series 12, Prog 20

ANYTHING GOES

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Better Than Anything - Irene Kral: Better Than Anything
I Can’t Give You Anything But Love - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall
Anything You Can Do - Bing Crosby, Dick Haymes & The Andrews Sisters: Single
I Haven’t Got Anything Better to Do - Carol Sloane: We’ll Meet Again
Anything to Sat You’re Mine - Etta James: At Last!
Be Anything (But Darling Be Mine) - Sarah Vaughan: At Mr Kelly’s
(I Would Do) Anything For You - Nat King Cole: Tell Me All About Yourself
Anything Goes - Susan McCorkle: Easy To Love/The Songs Of Cole Porter
I've Got You Under My Skin - Dinah Washington: Dinah Jams
Anything You Wanna Do (I Wanna Do With You) - Billy Eckstine: Once More with Feeling
I'll Try Anything (To Get You) - Dusty Springfield: Toast (Soundtrack)
I’d Do Anything - Lena Horne: It’s Love
I Can’t Do Anything At All - Carmen McRae: Mad About the Man
From Me to You - The Beatles: 1
Alright, Okay, You Win - Clairdee: Music Moves


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment