Saturday 26 September 2020

Series 18, Prog 8

BOYS AND GIRLS

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Poor Little Rich Girl - Ann Richards: I’m Shooting High

Mad About the Boy - Cleo Laine: Spread a Little Happiness

You’re My Girl - Dick Haymes: Look at Me Now!

Looking for a Boy - Ernestine Anderson: Hot Cargo

Chattanooga Choo-Choo - Ray Charles: The Genius Hits the Road

My Little Boy - Nellie Lutcher: Real Gone

Nature Boy - Johnny Hartman: The Tokyo Albums

When That I Was and a Little Tiny Boy - Maxine Sullivan: Sullivan/Shakespeare/Hyman

Swingin’ Till the Girls Come Home - Lambert, Hendricks & Ross: The Hottest New Group In Jazz

I Want a Little Girl - Big Joe Turner: Boss of the Blues

This Girl’s In Love with You - Ella Fitzgerald: Sunshine of Your Love

My Kind of Girl - Mark Murphy: Who Can I Turn To?

The Most Beautiful Girl - Perry Como: Perry

Little Girl Blue - Nina Simone: My Baby Just Cares for Me

Girl Talk - Tony Bennett: The Movie Song Album

I Enjoy Being a Girl - Peggy Lee: Latin ala Lee

The Girl Next Door - Mel Tormé: At The Crescendo


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Photo by Burst



No comments:

Post a Comment