Thursday 17 September 2020

Series 18, Prog 7

ONLY… JUST ONLY

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


Only You - Diane Schuur: Diane Schuur & The Count Basie Orchestra

Dance Only with Me - Blossom Dearie: Blossom Dearie Sings Comden & Green

You’re Not the Only Oyster In the Stew - Fats Waller: Fast Waller Plays and Sings

I Only Have Eyes for You - Carmen McRae: Carmen McRae at Ratso’s (Vol 3)

I Only Wanted a Buddy, Not a Sweetheart - Kay Starr: Jazz Singer

I Only Know - Dinah Washington: Music for a First Love

I’ll Only Miss Her When I Think of Her - Frank Sinatra: My Kind of Broadway

If I Only Had a Heart - Susannah McCorkle: Over the Rainbow/The Songs of E ‘Yip’ Harburg 

I’ve Only Myself to Blame - Joe Williams: A Man Ain’t Supposed to Cry

There’s Only One Union - Judy Garland: Maggie May (EP)

I Want to Be Loved (But Only By You) - Sy Oliver & Henry Wells: The Chronological Classics 1945-1949

Only the Lonely - Shirley Horn: Load of Love

Love Is the Only Thing - Aretha Franklin: Aretha with the Ray Bryant Combo

My One and Only - Claire Martin & Richard Rodney Bennett: When Lights Are Low

Only the Very Young - Mel Tormé: That’s All (Bonus Track)

My One and Only Love - Cleo Laine: She’s the Tops!

Only Why No More - Ian Shaw: A Ghost In Every Bar/The Lyrics of Fran Landesman

It’s Only a Paper Moon - Morgana King: Morgana King Sings the Blues


Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com



Photo: Adam Lowley


No comments:

Post a Comment