Saturday 5 September 2020

Series 18, Prog 5

SMILE

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

The Shadow of Your Smile - Peggy Lee: That Was Then, Now Is Now
Take a Little Time to Smile - Shirley Horn: Lazy Afternoon
Time to Smile - Tony Bennett: Art of Romance
With a Smile - Dena DeRose: I Can See Clearly Now
I’ll Never Smile Again - Frank Sinatra: No One Cares
I’m All Smiles - Nancy Wilson: Today - My Way
Smile, Darn Ya, Smile! - Sammy Davis Jr: Mr Entertainment
Smile - Madeleine Peyroux: Half the Perfect World
Paris Smiles - Mel Tormé: That’s All (Bonus Track)
When I Just Wear My Smile - Mama Cass Elliot: Bubble Gum, Lemonade... And Something For Mama
It’s Hard to Laugh or Smile - Jimmy Rushing: Listen to the Blues
I Dance and Dance and Smile and Smile - Dory Previn: Reflections In a Mud Puddle
I Can’t Smile Without You - Vic Damone: The Best of Vic Damone, Live
Just One Smile - Dusty Springfield: Dusty In Memphis
Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella - Bing Crosby & Bob Scobey's Frisco Jazz Band: Bing with a Beat
Smile Away Each Rainy Day (From the Film, "Darling Lili”) - The Mills Brothers: Single
A Smile Will Go a Long, Long Way - The Andrews Sisters: The Andrews Sisters Sing the Dancing 20s
The Shadow of Your Smile - Lou Rawls: Lou Rawls Live!

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com


No comments:

Post a Comment